Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

For those in Sidcup (and Kent) that are afraid of Spiders!!

Comments

• Options
    Get a grip FFS woman!!

;-)
  • Options
    So you wouldn't jump if you saw a spider like that!

;-)
  • Options
    No! Have to deal with enough of the things at home anyway... Hels just jumps, screams and generally goes stoopid
  • Options
    Maria - A 5 inch spider doesnt stand a chance against a shoe....

Hayley is the same Medders. Once woke me up at 2am to catch a house spider that had woken her up walking across the other side of the room!!

ITS A SPIDER FFS!!! ITS NOT GOING TO HURT YOU!!
  • Options
    I can't believe the geeezer rang a friend to come round and get it - AND told the paper to boot.

How gay

my wife would have a heart attack at something that big
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]No! Have to deal with enough of the things at home anyway... Hels just jumps, screams and generally goes stoopid

I'm in that club! I can deal with most things - but spiders......... They just have a way of turning me into a shivering wreck.

I KNOW I KNOW - people find it wierd, that you can be scared of something that is probally more scared of you........
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]Maria - A 5 inch spider doesnt stand a chance against a shoe....

Hayley is the same Medders. Once woke me up at 2am to catch a house spider that had woken her up walking across the other side of the room!!

ITS A SPIDER FFS!!!ITS NOT GOING TO HURT YOU!!

I've had the same mate. Got woken up by a going mental Mrs Medders, screaming her head off. Thought we were being burgled, but no, it was a tiny spider on the wall, on my side of the bedroom FFS!!!!!!
  • Options
    One thing I dont do is spiders - and I live in Sidcup. I dont wanna go home .....
  • Options
    All women are drama queens...........FACT.
  • Options
    I ain't scared of Spiders but I go to pieces when I see a wasp, completely irrational I know but I am scared witless of little flying jaspers.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm ok with wasps, bees, moths etc .... the other thing I dont do is those daddy-long-legs (you know those things that are just about to come into season!). I think it must be a leg thing!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I ain't scared of Spiders but I go to pieces when I see a wasp, completely irrational I know but I am scared witless of little flying jaspers.

I'm exactly the same, nearly crashed me car when a little fucker flew through my window!
  • Options
    Great Whites scare me when I'm surfing.
  • Options
    Was re-wiring an old gypsie womans house a few years back and found CONKERS in the corner of every room. Apparently the smell kept spiders away. Since that day the Mrs has had them all over the bloody house and we have never had a spider!!!!! FACT
  • Options
    If she was a gypsy, she wouldn't have a house.
  • Options
    LOL,
    She had hadfulls of heather and kept trying to sell me her duuug !!
  • Options
    Did she have crystal balls?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]Was re-wiring an old gypsie womans house a few years back and found CONKERS in the corner of every room. Apparently the smell kept spiders away. Since that day the Mrs has had them all over the bloody house and we have never had a spider!!!!! FACT

Spiders dont have noses........
  • Options
    "My dog has no nose"

"How does he smell?"

"Terrible".
  • Options
    One of our bloody cats eats spiders (& moths)

Can put you off your dinner somewhat!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]I can't believe the geeezer rang a friend to come round and get it - AND told the paper to boot.

How gay

my wife would have a heart attack at something that big
    So she's been quite safe since she met you?! ;o)

[cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]One of our bloody cats eats spiders (& moths)

Can put you off your dinner somewhat!!
    Ours catches and eats spiders, flies, moths and wasps!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I ain't scared of Spiders but I go to pieces when I see a wasp, completely irrational I know but I am scared witless of little flying jaspers.
    what's that on your screen Kets, just down below?
  • Options
    aaarrrgghh get it away from me

(Slashes arms around violently)
  • Options
    well ... you've managed to get it to fly away but it could be angry now!
  • Options
    I've never understood how people can be terrified of a little spider but have no problems with great big dogs which could do you real damage!

Then I was bitten by a dog as a kid so tend to be wary of them.
  • Options
    Dogs dont fly into you ear though Len
  • Options

Ditto to that. Bees don't worry me too much, but wasps really pee me off. Bees make honey, but what's the purpose of a wasp? Complete wasters they are
  • Options
    you should see the spiders we get here,
    my wife hates them but i say "well at least they keep they flys away"
  • Options
    Wasp's are the Chav scum of the insect world FACT
  • Options
    i gotta tell you all a true story,,
    I had been living in aus for about a year and my cousin and uncle had came over from england to visit me for a few weeks,
    well while they were here this spider about 100mm-125mm diameter decided to show it self,
    well i grabed a pair of gloves and a jacket with a hood and the othe 2 covered what flesh they had showing with towls and other stuff,
    we were thoughtful thinking we don't kill spiders , so we got this box about 600mm x 200mm x300m and captured this spider, whilst still wearing the same stuff we carried the box across the road to a open area where we thought ,this spider will never harm us again,
    then out of nowhere about 5 aussie blokes turned up and said whats in the box, so we being poms in a new country said "its a massive spider keep back"
    well when we opened the box and let this spider go they p'ed themslves laughing and said its only a bloody "huntsman"
    and i said i don't care what it is ,its a big spider ,and they just laughed even more at us wearing all this protective stuff,and said they that wouldn't bite you even if annouyed it,we are all over 6ft tall and very large in frame, and i can tell you we felt 6 inches high after that ,and i have made a point of finding out what can bite and what can't since that day
    i hope u like