Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ok, who has seen that amazing advert

MCSMCS
edited September 2007 in Not Sports Related
You no the cadbury dairy milk one, with the amazing silverback who smashes the drums to phil collins! it has had me stitches!

Anyone??

Comments

• I'd be more impressed if he smashed the drums over Phil Collins
  • Saw it last night - brilliant!
    As soon as the music started you knew where it was going.
  • [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]I'd be more impressed if he smashed the drums over Phil Collins
    lol
    They've even put the ear-pieces in!
  • [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]Saw it last night - brilliant!
    As soon as the music started you knew where it was going.

well i didnt have a clue, it totally baffled me, but i was in stitches! i dont even really watch stevie, but my mrs was watching some old shit and i caught it! oh i laughed!
  • Yep genius ad... had to explain it to the mrs however why it was genius!
  • [cite]Posted By: T[/cite]Yep genius ad... had to explain it to the mrs however why it was genius!

would you explain to me, i dont get it at all, what is the significance of gorilla dood playing the drums to chocolate?
  • Could someone explain to me too please :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    [cite]of gorilla dood

LOL!
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: T[/cite]Yep genius ad... had to explain it to the mrs however why it was genius!

would you explain to me, i dont get it at all, what is the significance of gorilla dood playing the drums to chocolate?

Its rhyming slang Ollie.... Silver Back Gorilla....
  • cheers dan, but i still dont quite follow?
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]cheers dan, but i still dont quite follow?

Nor do I fella, although I havnt actually seen the advert yet, might go search YouTube for it
  • do it stu, it is well funny, but i dont know what T Meant! at least it aint just me!
  • Charlton Dan got it got it straight away... look at the drum kit he's playing next time it's on.
  • i didn't realise the significance of them,along with the gorilla that is just brilliant!
  • TT
    edited September 2007
    booooo... ! 'Curb it' has done the message board equavelent of confiscating the ball! :-)

I'd make some clever point about loads of research done and drilling down into the brand and coming up with 'waiting till the point of pure pleasure' or something like that then fit a clever tagline wit a play on glass half full...but the article does it all far better than i could.
  • Right that's Phil Collins back on the playlist for Tuesday week.
  • [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]Right that's Phil Collins back on the playlist for Tuesday week.
    Do it Dave, do it!!! ;o)
  • edited September 2007
    Christ, there must be "something in the air tonight"
  • Sponsored links:

• lol

TCE: You can't hurry love

TCE's missus: It don't normally stop you....

:-)
  • now your showing "your true colours" AFKA
  • Sorry TCE, must be something in the air tonight

*will 'easy lover' survive the cornfest until WSS arrives in the morning ??
  • WSS IS the CL "Easy Lover"! ;o)
  • Nice day today... No jacket required me thinks
  • Mrs CD saw it for the first time last night and said....

"Did they use a real Gorilla?"
  • [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]Mrs CD saw it for the first time last night and said....

"Did they use a real Gorilla?"

Have to admit, mine did the same!
  • edited September 2007
    Mate... Sounds like our birds are from the same mold!!