Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

192 registered users?

edited October 2006 in General Charlton
thats some going for just a few weeks?
a prize for the 200th person?

where are the other 179 now then? not working surely?

Comments

• Options
    CELEBRITY FAN ALERT!!!

You drink quickly, don't you?
    :o)
  • Options
    Curb-it - the female Vince?
  • Options
    yep, its picked up quite a bit last few weeks, regularly 20-30 users and guests constantly viewing.
  • Options
    That'll be all of the free publicity you've been getting in various newspapers and in the programme on Saturday.

I say "free", but of course that doesn't take account of Henry's fee.
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    [cite] Off_it:[/cite]CELEBRITY FAN ALERT!!!

You drink quickly, don't you?
    :o)

i think there is some confusion here, as we were filmed for over 40 mins, i do think the lads were on their second and i was finishing my first :-)...
  • Options
    its still not on youtube.com

come on guys, someone put it up there, i missed it !!
  • Options
    suzi, inspector kindly sent me the audio file which ill send over to you.
    ill sort something out for you. why didnt dec tape it?
  • Options
    [cite] Off_it:[/cite]That'll be all of the free publicity you've been getting in various newspapers and in the programme on Saturday.

I say "free", but of course that doesn't take account of Henry's fee.

people only write about you if its worth writing about :-)

was there a mention in the programme on sat ? I saw that i was included in the Charlton Challenge, and that my predictions were proved rubbish !

More pleasing is the number of unique guests to the Forum is just shy of 25,000.
  • Options
    [cite] Curb_It:[/cite]suzi, inspector kindly sent me the audio file which ill send over to you.
    ill sort something out for you. why didnt dec tape it?

because we haven't got a video rec plugged in and don't have anything posh like sky+

cheers for audio, will listen when office is a bit quieter
  • Options
    Tell you what though, the Royal Oak came across well. I was struggling to work out where it was at first. Must've been the lighting or something in - or maybe the fact that it wasn't a heaving mass of sweating thirsty people like it normally is whenever I'm in there!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i thought that as well, looked a decent boozer !
  • Options
    I was once an extra on the Jerry Springer show when they did an outside broadcast in a bar I happened to be in. My fee was one drink...so I went for a pint sized Zombie cocktail.

I can be bought...
  • Options
    It is a decent pub. that was filmed during the spurs game on thursday night so was a few in watching that.
  • Options
    Isn't it a bit cliquey in there though?....;-)