Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

A Few Pics From My Wedding

A few pics for anyone who is interested

[Pics removed...]

Comments

• nice photos mate,do those sit ups please
  • Congrats Charlton Dan!think there will be a few of my wedding on here in a couple of months time
  • first or third tavern
  • lol first fella
  • Congrats mate, but you've not given out your identity on the internet! Watch out for the lala feller!
  • looking at dan i think he can take care of that little twerp.
  • You used to sit in front of a rotund Irish fella called Martin (that's me) and his lady wife Liz. It's not been the same since they took off the roof. Hope your dad is well. take care and congrats again.
  • [cite]Posted By: Friend_Or_Defoe[/cite]Congrats mate, but you've not given out your identity on the internet! Watch out for the lala feller!

LOL! Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! ;-)
  • get ready for hes stammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmer
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]You used to sit in front of a rotund Irish fella called Martin (that's me) and his lady wife Liz. It's not been the same since they took off the roof. Hope your dad is well. take care and congrats again.

Bloody hell mate! Long time no speak. How are you? Give my love to Liz
  • edited September 2007
    [cite]Posted By: nolly aka lucy lou[/cite]looking at dan i think he can take care of that little twerp.

Thanks for the vote of confidence mate, but to be honest I'd rather steer clear of twats like him (big or small)... Too much to lose as the pics above will testify to (without that sounding all up my own arse)
  • Nice one fella
    hows the stained Jeans?
  • All good with our crew Dan. Got a girl aged 4, Caitlin and a boy who's nearly 2, Liam. Couldn't believe the pics, Liz reckons you ain't changed a bit but i told her that you're shaving your hair to hide the emerging grey bits (like me) ;0). Take care mate and i'll tell all the old E block faces of your happy news.
  • mate the guys sounds[is] a dick .your a lucky man,i have 3 kids and sometimes my actions in the PAST make me wonder at myself.
  • sorry i have hijacked your thread.
  • edited September 2007
    LOL! Washed and dried LB.

2? Youve been busy ;-)

Bless her! Believe it or not but Ive never had a grey hair in my life, despite following Charlton for all these years.

Catch up soon.
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly aka lucy lou[/cite]mate the guys sounds[is] a dick .your a lucky man,i have 3 kids and sometimes my actions in the PAST make me wonder at myself.

He is. Wanted to meet up cos he couldnt handle me taking the piss out of him. I agreed and then let him come all the way to Sidcup from Croydon just to be stood up, whilst I was sat at home laughing to myself... What a plank!

If it comes on top then thats a different matter, but to go looking for it is just stupid IMHO.

Dont worry Nolly. Were just chatting. Its all good.

Anyway must shoot. Latas Innit (as they say in Norwood)
  • yes i must finish the fence.
  • Congratulations Dan! (or should I say Adrian Boothroyd?:-) )
  • Sponsored links:

• Great shots Dan.

You wouldn't want to pee down those colour trousers would you....

;-)
  • whats the story with the twat i don't know it.
  • what twat.......have i missed something here
  • She's far too good for you. ;-)
  • nice pics dood, congrats ;-)
  • Nic pics, congratulations.
  • edited September 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Great shots Dan.

You wouldn't want to pee down those colour trousers would you....

;-)

Aahhheeemmm. You wouldnt believe what happened....
  • so what happened dan with the twat.
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]so what happened dan with the twat.

As above mate. He kept bugging me to meet him, obviously felt that he couldnt get one over one me verbally, I kept saying "No interest its only banter", finally agreed to meet him but at a venue of my choice, he drove all the way over from Croydon and I was sat at home........LOL!

As I said before, if it finds you then thats a different matter, but with the way the OB, courts, CCTV etc are these days its just not worth all the trouble...

Well for me anyway. I obviously wasnt getting as wound up about it as he was...
    Silly little boy!
  • Love the Family shot's Dan & not even a sign of an argument :-)

All the best mate