Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Welldone curbit

MCSMCS
edited October 2006 in General Charlton
On your appearence on Footie fucas, thought you all did really well.

Anyone else think this???

Comments

• As Mr Grace would say:

"They all did very well"

*1905 shows his age*
  • Plenty of times in the past i have seen cafc fans interviewed, and it just made me cringe, you lot did well not to make me cringe.
  • Yep SKY+ it & only watched their 5 minutes of fame, didn't bother with the rest of the show.

Well done Guys & Gal !
  • notice at the end how Curb It has alomst finished her pint and the two fella had hardly touched theirs :-)
  • that was nerves, at least they didnt show the bit where i gulped my drink and spilt it down my chin... that would have been classy.

i wish i had had time to do my hair... oh well. just been embarrassed by the boys in the sandwich shop - laughing they were at me.

i think ian may have a future in telly!
  • actually can someone tel me, i've got a copy of it on DVD, is it possible to just then copy it from there onto an email? wanted to send to mate in oz.
  • Is it on youtube yet?
  • god i hope not.
  • edited October 2006
    Yeah I thought they did well too.

Came across as sensible, informed concerned Charlton fans - and they say the camera doesn't lie?

Saw a few fleeting glimpses of Oak regulars as well!

Well done B, I and V!
  • AFKA - I watched it with my girlfriend - who did comment on the fact that Brenda had almost downed her pint. She was a bit more assured when I told her that these were edited highlights had she hadnt necked it about one min.
  • Sponsored links:

• I bet she could though......;-)
  • "I bet she could though......;-) "

Yes - that's what I thought!
  • And Vince ... Up the Irons !!!!!!!!!!!