Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Championship programme on Sunday

edited August 2007 in General Charlton
Not only are we the featured game, but they are putting a camera permamantly on the Directors Box all game, should make for interesting viewing.

I also understand Jordan has turned down a chance of an interview as he likes to slag people off via the press rather than face to face. Loser

Comments

• Do you think Murray got a letter? WIll he and Reg be wearing colours?
  • jordan should have got a letter.

is this programme repeated as dont have sky plus or anything fancy.
  • don't think it is repeated
  • Do you have broadband Curb_It? It'll probably be up on You_Tube or similar sometime on Sunday afternoon.
  • What time is it on so i can set sky +?
  • Should make for interesting viewing.

SJ does not sit in the Directors Box, he usually just stands at the top of the stairwell and watches from there, you should be able to spot him though as I'm lead to believe his appearnce is a bit orange.

He quite likes all this orange stuff and has even used it in his own programme notes.

And he usually spends only a few minutes in the boardroom as he does not like doing the boardroom smoozing bit (thats for all clubs not just charlton).
  • [cite]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite]Should make for interesting viewing.

SJ does not sit in the Directors Box, he usually just stands at the top of the stairwell and watches from there, you should be able to spot him though as I'm lead to believe his appearnce is a bit orange.

He quite likes all this orange stuff and has even used it in his own programme notes.

And he usually spends only a few minutes in the boardroom as he does not like doing the boardroom smoozing bit (thats for all clubs not just charlton).
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

You getting the train with us tomorrow SOS?
  • [cite]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite]SJ does not sit in the Directors Box, he usually just stands at the top of the stairwell and watches from there, you should be able to spot him though as I'm lead to believe his appearnce is a bit orange.
    Does that mean Croydon council can reduce their capacity due to persistant standing by CPFC fans??
  • [cite]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite]
    (thats for all clubs not just charlton).

Surely the stewards should be telling him to sit down??
    Or does his orange appearence give the impression that he's a steward himself?
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite]Should make for interesting viewing.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

You getting the train with us tomorrow SOS?

I shall be in South Norwood early doors for a fry up (as we are getting all mobbed up..........not), but I shall be keeping them peeled for recognisable lifers!
  • oh well sos thats my cover blown then!!!
  • Apparently it says in the paper our directors are sitting with the fans and not sitting in the directors box?
  • i don't blame them
  • edited August 2007
    [cite]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite]And he usually spends only a few minutes in the boardroom as he does not like doing the boardroom smoozing bit (thats for all clubs not just charlton).

That's probably because it's a little tight in there with everyone and Tango Tit's big head?
  • courtesy of dansmudge ....
  • can we have this as one of the flags?
  • [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]Apparently it says in the paper our directors are sitting with the fans and not sitting in the directors box?

Don't think so. Some of the the directors will be watching from the box but I'm not sure if they will be sitting down to lunch with their counter-parts as is the normal practice
  • I was quoting my papa, he pointed to SLP or NewsShopper I think, not sure which. I don't have any proof so you're probably right.
  • edited September 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]courtesy of dansmudge ....

I've made that my screensaver for the day