Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Amady Faye to Glasgow Rangers

edited August 2007 in Rumours
Latest rumour doing the rounds.

faye off up north?

Comments

• Options
    After his lack lustre performance on Tuesday thank fcuk.
  • Options
    GET IN!.. confirmed on skysports.... hes gone on loan.... thats two high earning lazy c*nts off our books for the season!!
  • Options
    Scottish papers suggest Rangers intend to buy him at some stage.
    *fingers crossed*

I really hope we are not paying any of his wages - if pay was an issue I'd hope we could've said Charltobn reserves on £20k a week or Champions League on £12k a week - what do you want Amdy, a career to look back on or just more money?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]Scottish papers suggest Rangers intend to buy him at some stage.
    *fingers crossed*

I really hope we are not paying any of his wages - if pay was an issue I'd hope we could've said Charltobn reserves on £20k a week or Champions League on £12k a week - what do you want Amdy, a career to look back on or just more money?

Don't assume that you'd get the answer you'd expect.
  • Options
    Trouble is then the answer would almost certainly have been 'more money'!
  • Options
    http://icscotland.icnetwork.co.uk/sport/sportheadlines/tm_headline=gers-draw-in-amdy&method=full&objectid=19714815&siteid=50141-name_page.html
  • Options
    "Tough-tackling midfield player Faye will sign from Charlton Athletic on loan but he and Rangers hope to make the deal permanent."

Tough tackling? Really? I always thought his talent lay in his pinpoint passing accuracy - almost without fail he picked out an opposition player with the ball.
  • Options
    Faye in the Champions League... now that's funny!
  • Options
    I like Rangers. They always take our over paid and over rated players. First Jeffers, now Faye!!!
  • Options
    I agree with those that believe Faye is a confidence player.

When he moved here, in his first few games we were all well impressed - in fact, saying that this is the ball winner we had been missing.

All was well until we played Newcastle away - his previous club - and even though we actually never got beat, Faye had an absolute 'mare.

His game barely recovered after that, even though he played reasonably well at Pompey (another old club) scoring our winner and his first ever Prem goal.

He did fine when at Pompey but was abused and undermined at Newcastle.

Once our supporters started slagging him off, his confidence visibly drained away and we were left with only a shadow of the player that started the season so well.

Perhaps playing in a winning team at Rangers will rebuild his fragile confidence.
    A good start for him at Ibrox is essential, because if the crowd get on his back, that will destroy him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    confidence - he is total shite with or without confidence.
  • Options
    I think playing against Sunday League standard opposition week in week out will make him look better!
  • Options
    Well said Oggy
  • Options
    ''I like Rangers. They always take our over paid and over rated players. First Jeffers, now Faye!!!''

But they still owe us for JJ.
  • Options
    JJ was good.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Steve Dowman[/cite]''I like Rangers. They always take our over paid and over rated players. First Jeffers, now Faye!!!''

But they still owe us for JJ.

harsh on JJ who scored 20+ goals for us in his first season. Was never the same after his injury.
  • Options
    We never got relegated with JJ, unlike that jonah Darren Bent.
  • Options
    Darren Bent has been relegated with every club he has played for.

First, Ipswich. Then us. Now Spuds......... ;o)
  • Options
    I guess he was decent at first, but his last few years were poor.
  • Options
    I have seen worse forwards than JJ over the years at Charlton. Good player in my opinion.