Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

kelvin Mckenzie from The Sun

edited August 2007 in General Charlton
How long as he supported Charlton? He mentions us nearly every week.

Comments

• edited August 2007
    Oooopps just seen smudges post!!
  • not very long. was millwall, but got fed up and switched to bring his boy to the valley about 4 years ago.

i'm not a fan of his....
  • is he the bloke the scousers hate??
  • He's a season ticket holder in the West Stand (don't know for how long) and has been known to ring into Talkshite as "Kelvin from Sevenoaks".
  • I dont like him either.

Sun columnists have gone right downhill. That Jon Gaunt fella is an absolute arse.
  • [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]I dont like him either.

Sun columnists have gone right downhill. That Jon Gaunt fella is an absolute arse.

Jon Gaunt a nasty bitter little man
  • I thought you read The Morning Star?
  • He's just gobby is Jon Gaunt. He's a like for like replacement for Richard Littlejohn, I agree with nearly all of what they say. And find the way Littlejohn gives it large about politcal correctness and nanny state, etc etc right on. Equally though I can appreciate how they could wind people up.
  • I like Littlejohn.
  • Ally Ross is only one worth reading.
  • Sponsored links:

• Deidrie is the only one worth reading
  • Don't forget striker and George & Lynn.

Always naked those two
  • The Suns a shite rag. Its worse than the evening standard!!!!! What a pointless, horrible discussion to have!?!?!
  • [cite]Posted By: cunningstunt87[/cite]The Suns a shite rag. Its worse than the evening standard!!!!! What a pointless, horrible discussion to have!?!?!

Don't get involved then matey. We can always start a plastic, johnny come lately premiershit fan thread!!!

;-)
  • Aimed at Liverpool and United fans living in London???
  • tell ya who I dislike in the sun...that victoria newton

the sun is fine if you read it objectively....
  • theres only one page worth "reading" in The Sun
  • That aint him who rings in as Kelvin from Sevenoaks he talks with a plum in his mouth Kelvin McKenzie certainly don't.
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]theres only one page worth "reading" in The Sun

Is that how you select your girlfriends?
  • Sadly Suzi, many people take it as gospel. They are too thick to judge for themselves. Most of Littlejohn's arguments are as full of holes as a Charlton defence.
  • Sponsored links:

• Dont get me started on that bint.

I think she wants the Beckhams to adopt her.

Love the way she always changes her photo to try and make herself look nice when she is a definite 12 pinter.

Knows nowt about decent music either.

And relax.
  • [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]Sadly Suzi, many people take it as gospel. They are too thick to judge for themselves. Most of Littlejohn's arguments are as full of holes as a Charlton defence.

Indeed. More fool them.
  • But those people then base their vote on whatever crap they read in the Sun, and that affects all of you.
  • [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]Dont get me started on that bint.

Love the way she always changes her photo to try and make herself look nice when she is a definite 12 pinter.

And relax.

I met her once and told her I thought she looked like the old doris out of the papers showbiz bit or whtever it's called. I genuinely didn't know it was her. She thought I was joking and knew who she was.

I would have done though. She's got big tits, but weird eyebrows. And I was pretty pissed when I spoke to her.
  • I didnt know she had big tits.

In that case she is a 4 pinter :)
  • [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]Dont get me started on that bint.

And relax.
    12????? i'd say 45 pinter.
    have you noticed how those pics of "me and hulk hogan(?!) or whoever" never actually look like the pic of her at the top! make you right. she's airbrushed herself so much she looks like someone else!
    absolute numpty.

she'll write whatever bigging someone up, then 2 days later, they're in the "lets start an anti campaign"
  • [cite]Posted By: cunningstunt87[/cite]Aimed at Liverpool and United fans living in London???

Or Wet Scam fans who like the valley ;-)
  • Didnt know who Victoria Newton was, but just googled her image.

she looks like a bit of an old slapepr who thinks her shit dont stink.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]But those people then base their vote on whatever crap they read in the Sun, and that affects all of you.[/quote]

Its alright for you, you buggered off to Portugal.
  • little john likes the sound of hes own voice,bit like me really