Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Great day out - Charlton legends were just that

edited October 2006 in General Charlton
Met my absolute hero Johnny H and was like a kid with a new toy.

My boy and his mate were made up all day. They managed to get the autographs of

Luke Young, Marcus Bent, Bryan Hughes, Andy Reid, Herman, John Humprhey, Bob Bolder,Theo Foley, and Dennis Rommedahl who they were desperate to get.

Stadium tour was excellent - managed to get hold of Benty's boots and have photo oppotunity - sad I know but who cares.
The hottest dressing room I have ever been in like a sauna.

To cap off the day Johnny H came up and said that my boy his mate and another kid would go on the pitch before the game and have photo done with the referee. I was ecstatic for them and when I asked If i could go down and take photos John H said I was going on the pitch as well. So that was me with the referee before the game.

Got some cracking photos of the day - the 2 boys still talking about it now absolutely loved it. My son now wants a season ticket.

Well done T MOBILE for a truly excellent day out.

Comments

• Glad you had a good day Arf.

Hopefully its little things like this that with prevent your boy from succumbing to the lure of being a gooner or chelsea...
  • My son now wants a season ticket.

That's another saved from the darkside...sounds a cracking day out.
  • what was the general mood like around the place ater the game Arf ?
  • not too bad mate - spoke with Andy Reid after the game and he was really positive.

Most people are/were basically reckon only a matter of time before we start winning.