Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

My mate (A Palace Fan) in a CAFC shirt

He came to the game last night (Not with me) and his mate made him wear a CAFC shirt. Quality. I would feel sick it being the other way around, and hope that none of my fello lifers would ever do this for any money in the world.

Shame on you Sean!!

PS - He's a Palace season ticket holder as well

Comments

• Options
    You wanna get it blown up and take it Sellout on Saturday.
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    Hillsys.......

He needs to come up with the excuse of the century to have any remote chance of justifying this action.

In the mean time if you could just post up his the row and seat number of his season ticket and we'll do the rest ;-)
  • Options
    look how the clubs are now intergrating - me thinks we should merge ;-)
  • Options
    NEVER ever ever would I wear a fecking palace top. i couldn't even wear a Barcelona top
  • Options
    how could he ??
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]NEVER ever ever would I wear a fecking palace top. i couldn't even wear a Barcelona top

spot on arf, i tell ya what sometimes i see a barca top and i start foaming at the mouth to my mrs 'what s a stripey doing round ere!' and it turns out to be a palarse impersonator! bastads!
  • Options
    I have to confess to owning a home and away Barca top! The mrs bought me the home one tho when she went the Nou Camp, I told her away was wat I wanted but she's not got a clue. She's a West Ham fan after all :o|.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite]Hillsys.......

He needs to come up with the excuse of the century to have any remote chance of justifying this action.

In the mean time if you could just post up his the row and seat number of his season ticket and we'll do the rest ;-)

He's my goalkeeper. A good lad for Palace. Ketman and Carlsberg have met him at training. He's young and easily led. No excuses for this though.....

SOS - I could not give you that info.....even if it would be quite funny, he's a mate.
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite] it turns out to be a palarse impersonator! bastads!

Not strictly true. It's the Palace fans who are impersonating Barca. They changed their strip and colours in the 70's to be like Barca. I've not checked but I don't think they have been as successful domestically or in Europe.

They also changed their nickame to copy Benfica.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2007
    It seems he has taken Pardews plea for everybody to chill out and be nice to each other just a bit to far!

On the subject of people not wearing barcelona shirts etc,a couple of months ago my mrs returns from shopping with a red T shirt for me with the word Athletic in white across the chest........... after I my initial response of " You have to be £ucking joking" the receipt was quickly found.
  • Options
    How old are you SOS? When are you going to start buying your own clothes.

Other than birthday presents my wife never buys me clothes. Do any other "men" let their other halves get their socks/undies/shirts/tell them what food they like in a resturant?
  • Options
    Thing is he also wears an Arsenal top to training yet supports Palace, my guess is he's embarrssed to be a Palace fan, so wears all other shirts other than the team he supports. When I got that picture via text last night I could not help but laugh.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]How old are you SOS? When are you going to start buying your own clothes.

Other than birthday presents my wife never buys me clothes. Do any other "men" let their other halves get their socks/undies/shirts/tell them what food they like in a resturant?

37 Henry

To be fair to the good lady wife, she thought it was the sort of thing I'd normaly buy myself.....so don't be having a pop at my Mrs ok ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]How old are you SOS? When are you going to start buying your own clothes.

Yes and I also ask for pocket money and if i'm allowed out at the weekend to play with my friends. You mean thats not what a relationship is all about?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite]

37 Henry

To be fair to the good lady wife, she thought it was the sort of thing I'd normaly buy myself.....so don't be having a pop at my Mrs ok ;-)

No offence to the Mrs. although her taste in men is obviously a bit dodgy her taste in casual wear is spot on. maybe she was trying to tell you something : -)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Thing is he also wears an Arsenal top to training yet supports Palace, my guess is he's embarrssed to be a Palace fan, so wears all other shirts other than the team he supports. When I got that picture via text last night I could not help but laugh.

The lad is clearly very confused or just about the only person in the country who admires jens Lehman.

Are you boys all coming along on saturday ketman?
  • Options
    We are indeed SOS think we'll be getting a train from the Mighty Bourne about 9.15am to meet at a secret location up town. Don't want you passing on where to the Palace Ultras :-)
  • Options
    Careful, you'll get a letter!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]We are indeed SOS think we'll be getting a train from the Mighty Bourne about 9.15am to meet at a secret location up town. Don't want you passing on where to the Palace Ultras :-)

Ha ha ha...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I bet she cuts your hair for you as well SoS.

But i understand she doesn't do everything though, and SoS is quite proud of the fact he buys his own pyjamas

:-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]

Yes and I also ask for pocket money and if i'm allowed out at the weekend to play with my friends. You mean thats not what a relationship is all about?

Whatever turns you on RASE7 but other lifestyle options are available. ; -)
  • Options
    just out of interest...
    ...did anyone on here get a letter?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: The Boat[/cite]just out of interest...
    ...did anyone on here get a letter?

Only people who associate with trouble makers or who have been involved in trouble would have got a letter so I would hazard a guess at no.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Hillsys Up[/cite]He came to the game last night (Not with me) and his mate made him wear a CAFC shirt. Quality. I would feel sick it being the other way around, and hope that none of my fello lifers would ever do this for any money in the world.

Did you buy it for him as part of your "cheap night out at the football"? - coming home well over a hundred sheets lighter!
  • Options
    Dont know anyone who posts on here but i know of a fair few that did.
    seems a bit odd.

I must associate with trouble makers! :-)
  • Options
    I've had a red letter before.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Hillsys Up[/cite]He came to the game last night (Not with me) and his mate made him wear a CAFC shirt. Quality. I would feel sick it being the other way around, and hope that none of my fello lifers would ever do this for any money in the world.

Did you buy it for him as part of your "cheap night out at the football"? - coming home well over a hundred sheets lighter!

LOL....Yeah forgot to mention that i spent £75 in the club shop. Home shirt for Daughter 2 and a teddy for both daughters. I nice new drill top for me. With drinks and food and train fare it was exactly £105.40p

There you go..it's not cheap going to footy is it?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]We are indeed SOS think we'll be getting a train from the Mighty Bourne about 9.15am to meet at a secret location up town. Don't want you passing on where to the Palace Ultras :-)

Blimey your leaving early...does it take longer to walk in those clown shoes! :-)

I'm sure the Ultra's will put on a show for your entertainment.
  • Options
    Ketman or Hillsys I'm trying to send you a whisper re pubs on saturday....but it's not sending (I'm probably blocked)

Drop me a line if you can.