Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A Quote

edited October 2006 in General Charlton
Of Charlton's opening season form so far - one win and four defeats - the 32-year-old added: "I'm not worried. I'd be worried if after the next five games we still have only one win - that would be a big problem.

"But in the first five games anything can happen.”

Radostin Kishishev last month. W'eve played 9 now......

Thoughts in the light of that quote?

Comments

• Options
    None. What were you saying back then?
  • Options
    if the lack of a win continues for the next three games then we have a problem.

At the moment though, the important thing for me is the team are actually playing ok, no one looks like they are hiding, and on the pitch at least it looks like the rumours of unrest in the camp are not true. Any team that is bottom is not going to be a happy camp, but ours doesn't look necessarily more so.

In three games time, Reid and Jerome will be up to speed, and Traore will be back. All will be additions.
  • Options
    [cite] InspectorSands:[/cite]None. What were you saying back then?

Back then I'd have said much the same as Kish.

The point I'm trying to make is that if we don't win next week Kish (and presumably the others) will be worried. I can't help thinking how Birmingham got into a habit of not winning last season, even though the pundits all said they were too good to go down.

I just hope the players don't become paralysed with fear.