Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Is there any truth....

edited August 2007 in Rumours
In the rumours started by the Nigels that Charlton fans sung during the minutes silence on Saturday ?

Comments

• cheers Riscardo, got this Palarse Fcukwit at work going on and on about it!!!
  • Knock the cnut out
  • Where was the noise coming from? I heard it on the box as did everyone else in the pub gearing up to wind me up
  • what a certain lifers head but styleeeeeeee !!
  • it was deffo from stoke fans

as mehmet says nut the mug
  • who was the silence for, i missed the start?
  • "what a certain lifers head but styleeeeeeee !!"

Don't know what you mean
  • Don't know what you mean[/quote]

LOL, "Did Mendonca score any then?"
  • [cite]Posted By: les_says[/cite]who was the silence for, i missed the start?

some young stoke fan got run over outside the ground befor ea game

[cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]"what a certain lifers head but styleeeeeeee !!"

Don't know what you mean

what lifer's that Dave - who's the nut merchant on here then
  • Sponsored links:

• I heard him score the first!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]it was deffo from stoke fans

as mehmet says nut the mug

Glad to hear that, I was hoping it was as it got a bit heated with me being the only proper football fan in the pub let alone Charlton fan, sticking up for our lot and explaining what Stoke can be like as none of them watch football anywhere other than the pub or their front room.
  • It was the worst minute silence i've ever heard.

The PA was terrible, and no one had a clue what was going on. A blow of the whistle and all the players standing in the centre prompted shush's. but there were constant noises from the far Stoke end, may of been accidental, but then this prompted its from around the ground to shout and swear as loud as they possibly could to 'shut the f*ck up etc'.

As for the charlton fans, it was impeccibly observed at first, but with all the chatter elsewhere this gave a few at the back licence to start mumbling. One idiot decided to whoop, but someone quickly told them to shut up.

But no singing, or deliberate attempts to wreck it, no.
  • One idiot behind us shouted stoke tossers right at the end, apart from that 99% of the noise was from the stoke end!