Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Life wheel of misforture

ScoSco
edited August 2007 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
Bored? Got the hump? Feeling brave? Can't think of what to do - let the CL wheel of misfortune guide you. Simply cut out the wheel, affix to a handy wall with a nail and draw an arrow next to it choosing your favourite compass point. Spin the wheel and take your chances...

Comments

• very good.
  • that is brilliant

Tik a boo son, as Andy Gray would say
  • you ommitted something to do with the Clique's....

;)
  • do some real work gets the small space.i like it.
  • genius sco
  • where's len's 'give almighty praise to curbs/kish' wedge?
  • [cite]Posted By: les_says[/cite]where's len's 'give almighty praise to curbs/kish' wedge?

It can take a huge slice of the Ketman's Love Life part as that has all but dis-appeared ;-)
  • blimey Sco, you feeling alright?
  • I have had a spin and it landed on "Question the validity of Valley Gold"...................
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]I have had a spin and it landed on "Question the validity of Valley Gold"...................
    good point in recent years the production line of talent has dried up and even when we produced a talent we let the great young prospect kevin lisbie go... i blame curbs
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]blimey Sco, you feeling alright?

All subject matter is open to comments about WSS' promiscuousness. It even says so in the email you get when you first sign up for Charlton Life.
  • [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]blimey Sco, you feeling alright?

All subject matter is open to comments about WSS' promiscuousness. It even says so in the email you get when you first sign up for Charlton Life.

sod the wedges, he's got his own wheel.
  • What you trying to say about me? Wanna row?
    ;o)
  • It's fixed ... mine keeps landing on 'do some work' ... I've had to cross that out and put 'have a nice cup of tea' instead.
    Hope that's acceptable Scott.